We are dedicated to being your prime broadcasting partner. That’s why we designed our facility with your needs in mind.
Our facility features two 250-foot broadcast towers that are 60 inches on each face and that are constructed of the highest-quality seamless galvanized pipe and bracing materials. The electrical utility feed is 2,000 amp 480 Volt 3 phase WYE. The two towers also feature anti-rotational star guys. Engineering data and loading calculations can be provided.
Additionally, we have a 3,200-square-foot Star support building with cable raceways, oversized steel trusses, R30 insulation, and 8-inch-thick steel reinforced floors. There is also available pad space for generators, air conditioners, and power supplies. The site also features access for large trucks for your convenience.
We can support the mounting of the following equipment:
- The Beckman and Kinney Telecom site has large capacity on our two 250-foot towers for television, microwave, and any type of two-way communications.
- This site is made to order for all frequencies of microwave and dish sizes.
- There is plenty of capacity on both towers for microwave and two-way antennas.
- We can build antenna mounts to suit your specific antennas.
- We have electrical and broadcast engineers on staff.
- We are also general engineering contractors.